The Customer Experience Executive is responsible for building of sustainable relationships of trust through open, proactive, and interactive communication with customers in order to drive client loyalty and retention. The role is key in delivering the customer value proposition and adhering to the customer service charter.
• Continually update the customer profile so that Liberty retains the most current information about the customer and is therefore able to provide them personalized communication and solutions
• To remain abreast and well appraised on key investment and financial market events so as to provide customers with informed analysis of the markets and their investment solutions
• Proactively ensure that the customer’s portfolio, as administered in our systems, is always up to date and any issues identified are rectified before the customer has sight of them
• Always provide convenience to the customer by going out of their way to take service closer to the customer, ensure that customers do not face any barriers to service and take on and own customers issues while driving them to conclusion
• To promptly receive, acknowledge and action customer communication whether through email, call, text or social media so that the customer experiences a seamless interaction with the business.
• Leverage existing strong bonds with customers to create loyalty and satisfaction.
• Ensure that the customer fully understands and appreciates the solutions that they have from Liberty and that these remain relevant even with customer changing lifestyle and advising the customer appropriately should an update to the solution be necessary
• Ensure that the customer is always updated on the status of their products with Liberty and where gaps are identified in premium payment or servicing of loans, a resolution is provided.
• Leverage strong customer bond to understand their financial needs and therefore propose appropriate Liberty solutions.
• Walk with the customer through the various customer’s life events and ensure that they can exploit and enjoy the benefits of their products while continuing to fully service these products or while replacing them with new ones
• Coordinate the branch operations with the head office relevant parties to ensure Liberty keeps its customer value proposition promise.
• Ensure agency force at the branch level are provided with adequate operational support to enhance agency productivity
• Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or business - related field
• ICX/CIM/MSK Certificate would be an added advantage
• Minimum of 2 years in customer experience in the insurance or financial services industry
• Superior interpersonal communication skills
• Emotional intelligence and maturity
• Understanding of personalities and matching mode of communication
• Master in prioritizing and executing tasks.
• Well knowledgeable on financial solutions and market trends
• Business operations acumen
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to [email protected] by 8th September 2023 clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Liberty Life is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.